Product: Panogramic “Instagram for Panoramic Photos.”
Role: Product Manager (Team of 3)
- Objective-C (Native iOS App)
- Ruby on Rails
- App had an exquisite user experience that allowed users to quickly understand how to upload panoramic photos and beautifully navigate through auto-moving panoramas.
- Users would join App and quickly upload an average of 4 photos, start following recommended users and navigate through the photo feed.
- Traffic was organic, no UA campaigns were led to increase user base.
- The frequency of how many panoramic photos an average user would take was not sufficient for them to remember they had downloaded Panogramic. Users would upload many photos on first log-in, but very little in the remaining weeks causing a downtrend in retention and high churn.